Friday, February 29, 2008

Last night

We had Norm Nelson, our financial advisor, over last night so we could buy RRSP's. ORdinarily the 28th is the deadline. This year is leap year so we were actually a day early. He reminded us that he had come over exactly one year ago. I wonder what I will be doing the day before I die. Last minuting is such a pattern.

I am doing this bibliography - 150 annotations of things that I have read. I of course are including anything that I have every read since there is no way that I can read that many books and articles and write about them between now and June and still live my life. Anyhow, when it has been 8 years since I read this article, I couldn't exactly remember what is said. Its kind of funny to see what I have underlined. It was the right stuff but I know that it just wasn't as meaningful then as it is now. I read it, thought it was great but only now am I seeing the usefulness of the application. I am reading 2 Nephi - the Isaiah stuff. Its still not sinking in but there is no underlines either.

No comments: