Friday, December 14, 2012


I am happy that……

 

I look and the mirror looks back
The wrinkles tell me
I`m different
Walking in the darkness
Fresh and strong from the exercise
 It sweeps over me
I`m happy that……
I played
Controlling the ball, easily
Hanging in the air, deciding where to hit
Perfectly timed and powerful
Then down, up and back,
Waiting to jump again

Quiet together,
Just you and me
Grateful you empty me
Your cheek to my skin
Gently to sleep
Then
Laundry and lunches and laughter
The work ,the play
Driving, dancing, drama
I`m happy that……
One by one you came
And stayed a while with me
 
I worked and built a business,
Working and thinking
Worrying and dreaming
Sticking to it through the Master’s
Can’t imagine now how
I kept at it
Expecting  I could
Seems crazy now
I am happy that …….
I did it and still do
 
That night,
The first long night together
Talking laughing, being close
And then the kiss, finally the kiss
Since then
Passion, prayers,
Being one
So much, so deep, our love
I’ll miss you when you go ahead
But for now
I’m happy to be with you
 And most of all
I’m happy I found
You
Only You know
Everything about me
My dreams, my cares
My loves
Past and present
Always and forever
What I have touched
What has touched me

And
Only You know
What’s coming
Its okay
I feel calm and strong
Wth You
In the dark.

No comments: